A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack
set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed
for crimes she did not commit.
Director: James McTeigue
Writer: Philip Shelby (screenplay)
Stars: Paddy Wallace,
Parker Sawyers,
Bashar Rahal
Storyline
A State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in
London is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S.
That puts her right in the line of fire and she is targeted for death
and framed for crimes. Discredited, she is forced to go on the run while
she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set
for New Year's Eve in Times Square.
Download Now
User Reviews
I
was a little leery after reading so many negative reviews but decided
to give it a chance. I am so very glad I did. All the actors, many I am
sure you've loved in other works, were excellent in this action
thriller. I have always been a fan of Pierce Brosnan, and he has
delivered once again. Milla Jovovich is as talented as ever, and the
list of great stars is huge! Please, don't listen to all the haters who
have bashed this film. I think that many of the negative reviewers must
not have watched the same piece of art that I did. If you are an action
thriller fan you will not be disappointed. Watch it. Judge for yourself.
I promise you will at least like if not love this movie.



0 comments:
Post a Comment